5 Things: Thoughts
1. I had the most wonderful time last week at Ocean Isle with my family. It gives me joy being an Aunt and watching all my nieces and nephews interact with one another. Let's just say there were numerous wet kisses and big bear hugs going around. I also got to just relax and enjoy my surroundings which was pure BLISS.
2. I was thankful to come home to one sweet boyfriend who made me the best dinner ever last night. Fresh roasted peppers/greens along with a seasoned chicken and new potatoes..yum! Summertime food is a favorite...but then again idk what season I don't enjoy a lovely seasoned chicken breast?!
3. This week I am going to work on my attitude and start writing some positive affirmations in the mornings to get me going. We all are entitled to our own opinions and remedies, however, I think the way we express those feelings is what can do the most damage. Hearing and reading people use curse words and degrading others has gotten overly disgusting and it is sad we can't find better language to utilize. It doesn't make you more real or cool either so maybe just stop and sound intelligent for once. BE a light and an example starting with your expressions and actions! Fruits of the spirit never go out of style.
4. Heading to Charleston in a couple weeks has me pumped along with a beach weekend with my bestie in August. Trying to get back in touch with my gals and get involved in Charlotte this month!
5. I am so thankful for my siblings. I got the chance to talk and see and be with each of them over the past week which was such a treat. Sometimes this big huge family of mine gets overwhelming.... but at the same time it is incredibly comforting knowing everyone is Godly and has my best interest at heart. So. much. love.