Brody- What's New/6 Things
1. He loves to chase and stare at birds...then again what little furball doesn't?!
2. He is always overly excited when Corey or I get to my condo and can't seem to want enough belly rubs/kisses..basically any means of affection (this can sometimes get annoying in that I will leave the house for maybe 20 minutes, return, and he acts as though I went on a journey overseas.
3. He will eat almost anything and I love that we have yet to deal with any health conditions or food allergies. This is a plus ad negative because he loves steak but will then have gross poops all day and night..so we limit table food treats.
4. He loves the water. Today is did get into the 70's however the pool water at Corey's house is probably 30 degrees less...my dog of course jumped right in as if it was Summer.
5. He is incredibly social and friendly. You are probably thinking "what's the point"..well the point is that I could leave him in a room with newborn babies and he would probably give them a gentle lick and cuddle up beside them. He is going to be a great pet to have when I start a family one day. In the meantime I have lots of little nieces and nephews that give him plenty of toddler/child interaction.
6. He still refrains from that obnoxious barking/yapping so many other small pups tend to do so I (and my neighbors) are forever grateful. Keep up the good work champ..mama loves you!