1. Tatum and I have really been making an effort to get outside daily especially with this pre-Fall weather rolling through. The outdoors gives me a sense of relaxation, serenity, peace and warmth in my soul. It ignites a positive perspective for the day and opens my mind to the beauty God has surrounded me with. I think Tatum gets those vibes too and I sure enjoy watching her listen/touch/explore everything she sees. Such beauty found in childhood and our earthy surroundings.
2. These mercury candle holders are a few of my favorite things currently in my living room. I love the vibrance and antique characteristics about them. I never thought I would jump on this mercury badwagon of lamps/candles/tables/etc..however these will be staying and possibly moving locations quite a bit due to how much I cant stop starring at their beautiful qualities! XO to the wonderful person who got us these as an engagement gift!
3. We (Corey and I) are on the hunt for a large basket cork holder for our home. From hosting to indulging in a few glasses ourselves, we really need a bigger container than this green ceramic dish I found while thrifting. It started out perfect but clearly we have a small overflow problem going on and I am dying to have a rustic container to house these little gems. The hunt shall continue!
4. Charleston, SC just will never loose its charm/beauty/and all things glorious. From the quaint town spots to the colorful homes to the classic beaches...we have never not been a fan! Corey and his friends had their annual draft there (this year) and the gals (girlfriends/fiances) tagged along to spice things up a bit. We had an absolute amazing time to say the least. I rarely got my camera out because we were mostly either playing games on the beach, brunching, sipping cocktails, and just relaxing over the long labor day weekend. Making time for your friends is so important and although it can be difficult getting everyone together, it is so rewarding when it occurs. Cheers to weekends with friends and not a care in the world.
5. 2 tiny ways to make your home just feel so much more cozy and inviting is bringing fresh greenery inside and lighting candles throughout. I try and always have greenery in each room because it helps calm my mind and feel stress free. Same goes with candles...we literally have so many candles I have lost track of the count. I do think white candles especially create a serene space that people are drawn to. I cant wait to go hunting for all the fall scents from apple pie to warm mule cider. Gimme Fall. Now!