5 Things...Catching up a tad
1. This wine is so so good and I believe snapped these photos early spring so ALAS behind on sharing this mouth watering white wine...butttt if you're feeling frisky go grab a bottle!
2. These little strappy red sandals made for the perfect mid-summer go-to shoe. I'm slowly realizing the beauty in mixing patterns/colors and wish I had chosen to do so wayyyy before now! I snagged these at Ross (won't lie..) and they were a whopping like 15 bucks!
3. SO this is how bad I've been in creating time for this space to share what's been going on....BECAUSE....that little black lab (weighing maybe 15lbs) in these pictures is now 35lbs!! Can we say slowwww down Rosie girl. It sure has been an eye opener having two dogs especially both big and little....however, I don't think I would have it any other way!
4. Have you ever seen a child more excited about some bubble action!? She sure brightens my days and even though my time with her is coming to an end (heading to playschool!) I am so glad I've had the chance to see life through her eyes knowing the little things can be the absolute biggest.
5. Did someone say DONUTS?? HA! These were devoured on national donut day but they were so pretty I had to snap a picture....especially when food tastes as good as it looks. Hopefully you all made it out to grab yourself a a donut treat the other week (and by all means grab one every week!.... #justsayin)